We have 4 attorneys, and their staff, dedicated SOLELY to the practice of workers compensation cases and personal injury cases.
- Work accidents commonly result in injury or death. Virtually every worker who is hired or injured in the State of Illinois is covered by workers compensation.
- We represent injured individuals on a contingency fee of 20% on worker's compensation claims. There is no advance cost to our clients, and no attorney fee is owed unless a recovery is made.
- There are three areas under workers' compensation law in which an injured employee may recover benefits. First of all, payment of medical bills may be recovered. Secondly, the payment of weekly worker's compensation benefits while the injured employee is temporarily totally disabled (TTD) may also be recovered. Finally, there may be an amount for the level of permanency based upon the nature and extent of the injuries (PPD). For example: A fractured radius might be 30% of an arm at 253 weeks or 75.9 weeks X your permanent disability rate = your award.
- In addition, our law firm represents an individual who may also be entitled to recover damages from a third party whose conduct caused or contributed to the work-related injury. Each case is evaluated on an individual basis.
- Our law firm will prepare your case for trial and we are prepared to litigate your claim to get you the full value of your damages.
- It is our goal to ensure that you are fully and fairly compensated for the injury that you sustained at work.
- Personal injury claims seek to recover monetary damages for bodily injury due to the negligence of another.
- There are many areas of personal injury claims: automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, trip and fall, slip and fall, wrongful death, etc.
- Economic damages consist of past, present and future medical bills, lost wages and other monetary loss, due to your injuries.
- Non-economic damages consist of pain and suffering, inability to perform certain activities as a result of your injuries, disability and permanency of your injuries.
- Our firm accepts representation of personal injury claims on a contingency
fee basis. This means there is no cost to the injured person unless
recovery of damages is made.
Social Security Disability
- Our firm also represents people with disabilities in applying for Social Security Disability claims.
- Disability is defined by the Department of Social Security as "inability to do any substantial gainful activity by reason of any medically determinable physical or mental impairment which can be expected to result in death, or which has lasted or can be expected to last for a continuous period of not less than 12 months."
- Our firm accepts representation on Social Security Disability claims on a contingent fee basis. This means there is no cost to the client unless recovery is made.
Additionally, we have 2 attorneys, and their staff, dedicated to the
- Our firm represents clients in dissolution of marriage cases, other
marriage cases including annulment and legal separation, and family
cases involving children of unmarried parents. We represent clients
in initial proceedings in these cases and issues arising after judgment,
including custody, child support, maintenance, visitation and compliance
with Court Judgment. We also handle cases involving:
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning